Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that are píssing me off in the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, bb. We're all supposed to be Zoom-ing or Skype-ing while drinking now. Sounds pretty gay to me, tbh.
    Of for sure, was asking for a friend innit. Maybe Tony C can set up an Awimb virtual pub? I don't really know what this means but I'm sure he will.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My current gripes:

1. Getting blamed because NHS girl can’t buy a loaf of bread.

That’s the hospitals fault...should have their own grocery on site and closed to staff only.

Why are you making her finish a 48 hour shift and not looking after her?

2. Being told I can only have 2 of an item yet it doesn’t apply to multiples of a product ie a person buying
    2 six packs of Stella and 2 cases of Stella is okay because they are technically 2 separate products but the guy buying 3 bottles has to put one back? Jesus...

3. WFH doesn’t mean sit on your a rse watching telly and not responding to my emails until the weekend. Too many work from home virgins need a slap imo

4. Why has council tax gone up again? I get the same letter every year from the head of the council saying it’s because if further cuts...every year. Sounds to me like he don’t doing his job if the only way he can balance the books is making me pay. I want his job.
    Re: 3. Yes, there's a very, very noticeable difference between those of us who are used to working from home and those who aren't. A difference I am noting very carefully and fully intending to address if and when we get back to normal. Let's just say that certain people who ask to work from home in future will get very short shrift, while the requests of others will go through on the nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't care any more. I've got two ponies now! I'm spending my time doing farmer stuff. It's a superb life.
    Oooh, you must be an ace source for horse manure now.

How's the new one settling in? Are they pals yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oooh, you must be an ace source for horse manure now.

How's the new one settling in? Are they pals yet?
    I've got piles of it mate. I can post you a package.

They're having a lovely time chasing each other around the field this morning. She is such an incredibly calm, kind, polite girl. I'm very much in love with Bettypony.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got piles of it mate. I can post you a package.
    :
    I'll happily put a load through his letterbox, leave it to me

Speaking of letterboxes...

5. Why are mosques still open? And packed too.

Mad, little Greta C@ntberg getting what she wants by default.....that really ****s me off!

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I'll happily put a load through his letterbox, leave it to me
    That would be unkind. Why would you do such a thing?