Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that are píssing me off in the pandemic.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Things that are píssing me off in the pandemic.

People posting things on social media about how the canals in Venice are now clear or how much cleaner the air is in California or whatever can fúck right off!
    Not only is nature reclaiming human spaces a common trope in apocalyptic dramas for a reason, but who in their right mind wouldn't instantly swap dirty, shít and píss-stinking canals in Venice for a world not currently suffering from a deadly pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People posting things on social media about how the canals in Venice are now clear or how much cleaner the air is in California or whatever can fúck right off!
    Not only is nature reclaiming human spaces a common trope in apocalyptic dramas for a reason, but who in their right mind wouldn't instantly swap dirty, shít and píss-stinking canals in Venice for a world not currently suffering from a deadly pandemic?
    I must say, I have only (generally) seen the worst in people during this pandemic. Humans are, in the main, utter ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I must say, I have only (generally) seen the worst in people during this pandemic. Humans are, in the main, utter ****s.
    Yes. It's ironic that entering a period of social distancing from other people has actually made me more misanthropic.

The thing píssing me off most is the constant rush to share material and try and make things go viral.

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    The thing píssing me off most is the constant rush to share material and try and make things go viral.

Capture.jpg
    Celebrities deciding they're going to share with us little people during all this. That's another thing. Fúck off, you attention-starved, narcissistic c@nts. Unless you've actually got something entertaining to share with us, like a good joke or whatever, píss off.

I don't care any more. I've got two ponies now! I'm spending my time doing farmer stuff. It's a superb life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't care any more. I've got two ponies now! I'm spending my time doing farmer stuff. It's a superb life.
    Oooh, you must be an ace source for horse manure now.

How's the new one settling in? Are they pals yet?

Oooh, you must be an ace source for horse manure now.

How's the new one settling in? Are they pals yet?
    I've got piles of it mate. I can post you a package.

They're having a lovely time chasing each other around the field this morning. She is such an incredibly calm, kind, polite girl. I'm very much in love with Bettypony.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got piles of it mate. I can post you a package.
    :
    I'll happily put a load through his letterbox, leave it to me

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I'll happily put a load through his letterbox, leave it to me
    That would be unkind. Why would you do such a thing?