Click here for Arsenal FC personalised gift shop

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Lol Boris...All Restaurants shut

  1. #1

    Lol Boris...All Restaurants shut

    Then immediately corrected himself...except for take out.

    Okay pal...lol

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Then immediately corrected himself...except for take out.

    Okay pal...lol
    Poor Boris. He didn’t really sign up for all this. He thought it would be all trade talks/golfing weekends with Donald, and taking the piss out of Labour for four years.

    All this nonsense is proper hard work.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Poor Boris. He didn’t really sign up for all this. He thought it would be all trade talks/golfing weekends with Donald, and taking the piss out of Labour for four years.

    All this nonsense is proper hard work.
    And he tells everyone to avoid seeing their relatives then says he's hoping to see his mum on Mother's Day.

  4. #4
    Loooool @ the journalist who asked - so what about House Parties?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And he tells everyone to avoid seeing their relatives then says he's hoping to see his mum on Mother's Day.
    Surely he will be doing the traditional thing and making sure the mothers of his children get breakfast in bed on the big day.

  6. #6
    He said he responsible and stay away from the elderly.

    I popped into Tesco’s this afternoon (streets were pretty much deserted) and noticed all of the Mother’s Day chocolates and cards were there...fully stacked and untouched.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •