Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Steve McQueen

Steve McQueen

What an absolute legend. Watched the doc the other day and never thought anyone would surpass Clint but hes done it. During the filming of LeMans he was rumoured to be averaging 12 birds a week. His pa guy said he used to disappear for a few hours every afternoon, and his trailer was never empty

Hollywood superstar, mega cool, racing driver, stuntman, blue eyes... hold on, be back in 5
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    What an absolute legend. Watched the doc the other day and never thought anyone would surpass Clint but hes done it. During the filming of LeMans he was rumoured to be averaging 12 birds a week. His pa guy said he used to disappear for a few hours every afternoon, and his trailer was never empty

Hollywood superstar, mega cool, racing driver, stuntman, blue eyes... hold on, be back in 5
    Great taste in watches, too.

"TAG Heuer Monaco 1969: the birth of an icon

The Heuer Monaco didn’t really take off until one year after its launch, when Steve McQueen, one of the most charismatic actors of the time, decided to wear it while shooting the film Le Mans, which came out in 1971. On the star’s wrist the Monaco rapidly gained iconic status and joined the pantheon of legendary sports watches."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The Heuer Monaco didn’t really take off until one year after its launch, when Steve McQueen, one of the most charismatic actors of the time, decided to wear it while shooting the film Le Mans, which came out in 1971. On the star’s wrist the Monaco rapidly gained iconic status and joined the pantheon of legendary sports watches."
    Brogdale have launched a delivery service

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I'm a bit too young to have appreciated him in his prime tbh but what an advertisment dream he must have been #coolerking

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I'm a bit too young to have appreciated him in his prime tbh but what an advertisment dream he must have been #coolerking
    Watching that programme, I thought he came across as a bit of a bell end, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Watching that programme, I thought he came across as a bit of a bell end, tbh.
    Oh my days B, wash your mouth out for 20 seconds