Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Car manufacturers shutting down production.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Robert Mugabe lived to 95. Jimmy Savile died a knight of the realm aged 84 - I could go on.

No such thing as karma imo.
    He didn't look happy to me, ol' Bob. And Jimmy wasn't exactly cheerful, was he? Sitting indorrs sniffing his dead mum's gusset.

No, they were made miserable by karma.

Robert Mugabe lived to 95. Jimmy Savile died a knight of the realm aged 84 - I could go on.

No such thing as karma imo.
    You're erroneously thinking only of this life, B. What is they've been reincarnated as lepers? Or even worse, Yanks.

As a Tory Brexiteer, you'll probably come back as a Haitian slum dweller. Or a Sperz fan. While Sir C will be saved by his horse, and may come back as a successful jockey.

The whole point about karma is that it helps determine your reincarnation. Saville's probably a six year old girl getting nonced daily, I'm afraid. This is the trouble, the evil continues unless we do good in this life allowing things to be better for all of humanity in our subsequent ones.

Repent, B. You really wouldn't like it if you came back in a Haitian slum. Trust me. I've been there and it's not your scene at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You're erroneously thinking only of this life, B. What is they've been reincarnated as lepers? Or even worse, Yanks.

As a Tory Brexiteer, you'll probably come back as a Haitian slum dweller. Or a Sperz fan. While Sir C will be saved by his horse, and may come back as a successful jockey.

The whole point about karma is that it helps determine your reincarnation. Saville's probably a six year old girl getting nonced daily, I'm afraid. This is the trouble, the evil continues unless we do good in this life allowing things to be better for all of humanity in our subsequent ones.

Repent, B. You really wouldn't like it if you came back in a Haitian slum. Trust me. I've been there and it's not your scene at all.
    Oh, no! Sir C hates horsey racing! He thinks it's murder or something.

And this Haitian slum dweller...how big's his cock, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He didn't look happy to me, ol' Bob. And Jimmy wasn't exactly cheerful, was he? Sitting indorrs sniffing his dead mum's gusset.

No, they were made miserable by karma.
    You see, C? Perhaps spurred on by virus-induced feelings of mortality, you're thinking of your soul. And because of your cosmic horsey goodness, you're eyes are opening to the realities of karma. Despite your Toryality, you'll be fine in the next life.

Btw, does your C's Little Pony really weigh half a ton? I didn't realise that they were that big. How much does the fücker cost to feed?

Oh, no! Sir C hates horsey racing! He thinks it's murder or something.

And this Haitian slum dweller...how big's his cock, out of interest?
    Maybe he'll just come back as a rich, aristocratic, country gent, then. With beautiful young daughters who love him dearly for buying them ponies.

I didn't ask any of the Haitians to let me see their cocks though, B.

I don't think having a big schlong will make up for living in corrugated iron huts with raw sewage running past your front door. Have a look at some pics. As I say, it's not for you, even if you were hung like one of C's horses.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...act=mrc&uact=8

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You see, C? Perhaps spurred on by virus-induced feelings of mortality, you're thinking of your soul. And because of your cosmic horsey goodness, you're eyes are opening to the realities of karma. Despite your Toryality, you'll be fine in the next life.

Btw, does your C's Little Pony really weigh half a ton? I didn't realise that they were that big. How much does the fücker cost to feed?
    Actually it's about 400 kg, I believe. He doesn't cost anything to feed really. He just grazes his field. A handful of hay occasionally as a treat, that's all.

He costs fortunes in other ways, naturally.