Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why is Corbyn at PMQs?

Why is Corbyn at PMQs?

Shouldn't he be at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Shouldn't he be at home?
    he looks like a man who doesn't have one.

Shouldn't he be at home?
    To be honest, it would be doing the Labour Party a massive favour if him, McDonnell and McCluskey got it and died.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have no useful suggestions to make, I'm afraid.

However, it has just struck me what a difficult time this must be for people who are attempting to conduct extramarital affairs. Nightmare imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be honest, it would be doing the Labour Party a massive favour if him, McDonnell and McCluskey got it and died.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I have no useful suggestions to make, I'm afraid.

However, it has just struck me what a difficult time this must be for people who are attempting to conduct extramarital affairs. Nightmare imo.
    I keep hearing how there's gonna be a huge batch of Corona babies in nine months time because of all the couples forced to spend so much time together.

I can honestly say my sex drive has never been lower. I can barely summon the enthusiasm to stick my hand down my pants while I'm watching TV

Thanks for your thoughts. I honestly think it might be best for certain people like my dad to just take their chances with the damn thing.

I keep hearing how there's gonna be a huge batch of Corona babies in nine months time because of all the couples forced to spend so much time together.

I can honestly say my sex drive has never been lower. I can barely summon the enthusiasm to stick my hand down my pants while I'm watching TV

Thanks for your thoughts. I honestly think it might be best for certain people like my dad to just take their chances with the damn thing.
    I'm thinking a huge spike in the rates of domestic abuse and divorce are more likely, but hey, that's me. Always looking at the positives.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm thinking a huge spike in the rates of domestic abuse and divorce are more likely, but hey, that's me. Always looking at the positives.
    We've had to cancel our wedding, honeymoon and house purchase.

As a result I am absolutely f*cking minted due to having ring-fenced a significant chunk of money for these various big-ticket events. When this is all over I'm gonna be like Michael Jackson in Harrods.

We've had to cancel our wedding, honeymoon and house purchase.

As a result I am absolutely f*cking minted due to having ring-fenced a significant chunk of money for these various big-ticket events. When this is all over I'm gonna be like Michael Jackson in Harrods.
    Yes. Although you'll be a bit fúcked when we devolve to a barter economy imo.