Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So we're to be saved by a Japanese camera manufacturer.

So we're to be saved by a Japanese camera manufacturer.

This whole situation is deeply surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This whole situation is deeply surreal.
    What does mean Sir C?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What does mean Sir C?
    We're saved!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rus-says-china

The fact that the clinical trials have come from the Chinese government (who as we know couldn't píss straight) and that Fujifilm isn't saying anything suggests one really ought to be quite sceptical about the validity of this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The fact that the clinical trials have come from the Chinese government (who as we know couldn't píss straight) and that Fujifilm isn't saying anything suggests one really ought to be quite sceptical about the validity of this story.
    That's for that, b.

I assume it's your unfailing cheerful optimism and jolly demeanour that makes you such a big hit with the girls?

That's for that, b.

I assume it's your unfailing cheerful optimism and jolly demeanour that makes you such a big hit with the girls?
    Exactly so. Funnily enough, working from home's quite suiting me at the moment. I was terribly disciplined and put together my 'To Do List' this morning and it looked terribly daunting. But I've smashed through it and it's not midday yet. Might go for a run now, have a bite to eat and then actually get ahead of things this afternoon.

This is because the major problem of work is other people. Take them out of the equation with their gay little 'mental health wobbles', disciplinary issues and wearying addiction to fúcking meetings where nothing is achieved and a chap can actually get things done.