Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So why do our Airlines think they can pull the old "too big to fail" scam and

So why do our Airlines think they can pull the old "too big to fail" scam and

felch my tax money. Al they do is transport thousands of filthy English chavs to places that were once beautiful until they turned up.

I'm rather hoping to see that pugnaciously ugly little cvnt Michael O' Leary go down the tubes.

The broader point here H, is who blinks first, the Govt position on the virus, or the economy.
    Heard the preening, self aggrandising ponce, Morgan earlier. 'Let's cancel everything for 5 months', he flapped.
    His chauffeured limo ticking away in the car park. :whatacµnt:
    Last edited by 7sisters; 03-16-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The broader point here H, is who blinks first, the Govt position on the virus, or the economy.
    Heard the preening, self aggrandising ponce, Morgan earlier. 'Let's cancel everything for 5 months', he flapped.
    His chauffeured limo ticking away in the car park. :whatacµnt:
    We already give the cvnts their fuel virtually free of charge. We may well need their freight arms but the rest of it can fark off.

I really cannot see us getting away with another big money printing run.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    felch my tax money. Al they do is transport thousands of filthy English chavs to places that were once beautiful until they turned up.

I'm rather hoping to see that pugnaciously ugly little cvnt Michael O' Leary go down the tubes.
    I'm rather hoping you mean 'filch' here, h.

And I hate to tell you, but RyanAir is one of the few airlines pretty much certain not to go bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm rather hoping you mean 'filch' here, h.

And I hate to tell you, but RyanAir is one of the few airlines pretty much certain not to go bust.
    they are the most profitable airline in europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they are the most profitable airline in europe.
    That won't mean bollux if no cvnt's gettin on their planes Fash. Same goes for that fat greasy Bubble . Easy Jet is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    That won't mean bollux if no cvnt's gettin on their planes Fash. Same goes for that fat greasy Bubble . Easy Jet is it?
    I know what you are my friend but what am I

Oh Stellios