Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Genuine question has anyone cancelled their sky sports packages?

Genuine question has anyone cancelled their sky sports packages?

doesn't seem to be any point to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Cancelled mine a couple of years back. Just wasn’t really watching enough games to justify keeping it.

I'm getting rid, then again I'm moving so that might be why

Aggro innit to get shot then get it back on in 2 months time or whenever, doesn't seem worth it tbh.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Cancelled mine a couple of years back. Just wasn’t really watching enough games to justify keeping it.
    I've never had it. I just wish someone would come up with HD streaming. Why hasn't anyone done it yet? I mean, wifi's fast enough nowadays.

The cable TV companies over here lowered the price to £10. Even that feels like too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The cable TV companies over here lowered the price to £10. Even that feels like too much.
    I haven't looked at it for a week - not much point. I assume it's all repeated content at the moment?

I was thinking how píssed off Liverpool fans must be at the moment. Not just about the league, but about the fact that they lost their first game so close to it all being called off. If it weren't for that they could claim the moral right to call themselves Invincibles - even though the season didn't finish.

Wánkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I haven't looked at it for a week - not much point. I assume it's all repeated content at the moment?

I was thinking how píssed off Liverpool fans must be at the moment. Not just about the league, but about the fact that they lost their first game so close to it all being called off. If it weren't for that they could claim the moral right to call themselves Invincibles - even though the season didn't finish.

Wánkers.
    It's just Gary Neville sitting there watching old goals with former players.

It's just Gary Neville sitting there watching old goals with former players.
    It would be better if it was Gary Neville just sitting there laughing at Liverpool fans while masturbating vigorously.

Still, give it time.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-16-2020 at 03:43 PM.

I just saw a thread on the betfair forum about this.

45 minute wait minimum

I suppose you got everyone cancelling after Cheltenham too.