Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fo ryears I've been fascinated by how, in time of war,

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My greatest concern is running out of wine. I don't want to have to start drinking the good stuff due to shortages and isolation and whatnot.
    'kin right. If you self isolate who brings you food and wine etc? I suppose you keep it quiet and keep the home deliveries coming.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

My greatest concern is running out of wine. I don't want to have to start drinking the good stuff due to shortages and isolation and whatnot.
    Christ that's a point - only thing in my apartment at the moment, alcohol-wise is a bottle of tequila. On the plus side, it will probably kill all known germs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Christ that's a point - only thing in my apartment at the moment, alcohol-wise is a bottle of tequila. On the plus side, it will probably kill all known germs
    I did an inventory last night. I've got two bottles of cooking whisky and a full decanter of the good stuff. I've about a bottle or so of gin, one of brandy, one of Vodka and open bottles of port, Cointreau, Cinzano, Martini Rosso, tequila, sherry, Cachaca and various other random shít like Schipper Bitter, Maraschino liqueur and - God help us all - Unicum.

I did an inventory last night. I've got two bottles of cooking whisky and a full decanter of the good stuff. I've about a bottle or so of gin, one of brandy, one of Vodka and open bottles of port, Cointreau, Cinzano, Martini Rosso, tequila, sherry, Cachaca and various other random shít like Schipper Bitter, Maraschino liqueur and - God help us all - Unicum.
    I've got a couple of bottles of gin and two very good bottles of wine in my office. Should do all right. Also some Jägermeister and some green stuff which I am not entirely sure about