Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Premier League suspended

Premier League suspended

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 characters
    You speak the truth P, thought it was just a scaremongering post, wd. Christ what a mess, can't see how they could finish any football competition now.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    You speak the truth P, thought it was just a scaremongering post, wd. Christ what a mess, can't see how they could finish any football competition now.
    Badly? It's been the Arsenal way for a few years now - everyone can learn. We are already leading the way in coronavirus postponements

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Badly? It's been the Arsenal way for a few years now - everyone can learn. We are already leading the way in coronavirus postponements
    People are talking about awarding Liverpool the league anyway, but you simply can't do that, I'd have thought. Unless it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch you, you can't call yourselves winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People are talking about awarding Liverpool the league anyway, but you simply can't do that, I'd have thought. Unless it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch you, you can't call yourselves winners.
    They have to just make the season null and void now.

It will be great. The scousers will be having a minutes silence for eternity. The *******s stopped the great George team from playing in Europe so good enough for them.

Shirley they can't do that, they haven't actually won it, plus you'd have to relegate the bottom 3, promote the Championship top 2, what about the play-offs and so on.

If we don't get to a finish it has to be null and void and everyone starts again next season same as they did this one.

Sadly I think they'll do their best to allow the dippers to get the points they need to win the league.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

it will be a legal nightmare.

The United game last night made me think that playing all remaining fixtures behind closed doors isn’t a bad idea.

We’re the only side with experience of playing in a library so should win all the games imo