Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When will we get around to properly vilifying the Chinks over this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When will we get around to properly vilifying the Chinks over this?

I appreciate that our current focus needs to be on controlling the virus first, and looking for retribution later.

But I - for one - will not accept anything other than a full scale Chinky witch hunt when this thing starts to subside.

I'm talking about suing them blind, insisting on grovelling public apologies, military threats and a general attitude of superiority that could involve the use of the words 'savages', 'uncivilised', 'backward' and possibly even 'sub-human'.

This has been such a ball ache that we need to vent properly.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I appreciate that our current focus needs to be on controlling the virus first, and looking for retribution later.

But I - for one - will not accept anything other than a full scale Chinky witch hunt when this thing starts to subside.

I'm talking about suing them blind, insisting on grovelling public apologies, military threats and a general attitude of superiority that could involve the use of the words 'savages', 'uncivilised', 'backward' and possibly even 'sub-human'.

So you've decided to repost something you first posted a few weeks ago, not like you to bring up the same points over and over again
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

You're in danger of sounding a little racist here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're in danger of sounding a little racist here.
    Says Awimb's Anti-Semite-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Says Awimb's Anti-Semite-in-Chief
    How dare you accuse me of anti-semitism. Big-nosed blood-of-christian-baby-drinking usurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How dare you accuse me of anti-semitism. Big-nosed blood-of-christian-baby-drinking usurer.
    At least no-one can accuse us of spreading a virus through our predilection for eating exotic animal products, given how bland the diet of the average Joo is.

At least no-one can accuse us of spreading a virus through our predilection for eating exotic animal products, given how bland the diet of the average Joo is.
    If history's anything to go by, we'll definitely find a way to blame you lot sooner or later.

I made latkes last night. They were delicious. There was no apple sauce though. I'm not some sort of maniac.