Thread: Arteta gone.

Arteta gone.

Wouldn’t have happened to Arsene.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wouldn’t have happened to Arsene.
    Mik-ill Arteta.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mik-ill Arteta.
    As a health professional, I fully understand that this is a huge emergency. But people are being kept in the dark about how significant this is.

As a health professional, I fully understand that this is a huge emergency. But people are being kept in the dark about how significant this is.
    I don’t think they are. They’re actually being given remarkably stark truths. They’re just failing to process them.

I don’t think they are. They’re actually being given remarkably stark truths. They’re just failing to process them.
    I agree, but some people aren't capable of processing them.

Mik-ill Arteta.
    Beware large Greeks bearing gifts ?

I have been saying for weeks how dangerous a Coronavirus with a relatively long incubation could be for a population with zero immunity. Arteta had no contact with the Olympiakos bloke so this has been contracted elsewhere. Concerning for our elderly population.

I have been saying for weeks how dangerous a Coronavirus with a relatively long incubation could be for a population with zero immunity. Arteta had no contact with the Olympiakos bloke so this has been contracted elsewhere. Concerning for our elderly population.
    Yeah, somebody check on Bouldy.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Beware large Greeks bearing gifts ?
    After our result against Olympiacos, just beware Greeks is enough.

To be fair...we know he shops at Primark and wears an Argos catalogue watch so no telling how much he was skimping on the vitamin c intake.

Told you all - we should’ve got a savage like Simeone..he’s so tough even Coronavirus has him listed as its emergency contact.