Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I listened to a podcast interview with Gary Lewin the other day and it reminded me

I listened to a podcast interview with Gary Lewin the other day and it reminded me

of the deep sense of betrayal I felt when he left us to become the Ingerlund physio.

On another note, despite spending decades within the club's inner sanctum he still managed to make it singularly the most boring podcast I've ever listened t.

And that is the most boring contribution you've ever made. Now tell me, did you

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    of the deep sense of betrayal I felt when he left us to become the Ingerlund physio.

On another note, despite spending decades within the club's inner sanctum he still managed to make it singularly the most boring podcast I've ever listened t.
    check your properties small print like I told ya? I realize now that it is highly unlikely that you bought in the middle of a new housing estate, you being a nice middle class jewish boy and terrified of close proximity to other humans.

You didn't go and buy in the middle of a new estate did you m

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    check your properties small print like I told ya? I realize now that it is highly unlikely that you bought in the middle of a new housing estate, you being a nice middle class jewish boy and terrified of close proximity to other humans.

You didn't go and buy in the middle of a new estate did you m
    It's not within an estate, it's on a plot on a main road.

I'm not concerned by the issue you raised, but I am concerned about the fact that the house appears to have been built with the same level of care and attention as my son playing with his lego.

And it begs the question, does it not, of how it managed to pass inspection? Still I

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's not within an estate, it's on a plot on a main road.

I'm not concerned by the issue you raised, but I am concerned about the fact that the house appears to have been built with the same level of care and attention as my son playing with his lego.
    suppose it's fine with all you braying Tory types. Can't have pesky regulations getting in the way of immediate profit

Does a 10 year structural guarantee not strike you as odd. Houses used to be built to last hundreds of years and now seem to expected to last less time than a Smeg washing machine (do we export washing machines to Sweden called KnobCheese btw?)