Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Made myself giggle

Made myself giggle

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM Charlotte from Pasta Evangelists <chef@pastaevangelists.com> wrote:
    Ciao Paul,

I thought I'd email as I know that that Mother's Day can be a particularly hard time of year for many. With this in mind, I thought I'd let you know that there's an easy way for you to opt-out of receiving our emails about the occasion this year.

Simply click to opt-out here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Charlotte, Head of Customer Success.

Mar 10, 11:28 GMT

Thanks a lot Charlotte, I really appreciate you giving me this option as my mum is a right cùnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 11:15 AM Charlotte from Pasta Evangelists <chef@pastaevangelists.com> wrote:
    Ciao Paul,

I thought I'd email as I know that that Mother's Day can be a particularly hard time of year for many. With this in mind, I thought I'd let you know that there's an easy way for you to opt-out of receiving our emails about the occasion this year.

Simply click to opt-out here. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Thanks a lot Charlotte, I really appreciate you giving me this option as my mum is a right cùnt.
    Good stuff M, made me giggle too
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ciao Paul,

Best wishes,

So many questions arise from this post. I'll confine to but two.

1) Who's Paul?

2) Pasta Evangelists -- Is this idolatry pasta worship and if so is this some sort of cult?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    So many questions arise from this post. I'll confine to but two.

1) Who's Paul?

2) Pasta Evangelists -- Is this idolatry pasta worship and if so is this some sort of cult?

Cheers
    Hi Chief you old *******
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'