Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poogatewimb

poogatewimb

it's all kicking off at work as somebody in the ladies bog

did a big poo on the toilet seat yesterday, then later in the day a piece of toilet paper with a turd in it was found on the floor.

This morning once again someone has done a dump on the toilet seat.
    why would someone do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

did a big poo on the toilet seat yesterday, then later in the day a piece of toilet paper with a turd in it was found on the floor.

I had heard a rumour that, counter-intuitively, women's toilets are far worse than men's for this kind of thing.

Are any of your employees of, shall we say, south Asian origin? In my experience the people of this region have a somewhat cavalier attitude to the disposal of human faeces.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I had heard a rumour that, counter-intuitively, women's toilets are far worse than men's for this kind of thing.
    We used to get lots of emails at work about the state of the ladies loos and I've heard from people who work in bars that this is often the case too

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    We used to get lots of emails at work about the state of the ladies loos and I've heard from people who work in bars that this is often the case too
    Is that not likely to be because women are more inclined to complain about these things? Not least because they are obligated to sit down on the nasty things regardless of the endeavour.

because they are mentally ill, f.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

[QUOTE=Monty92;4258097]Is that not likely to be because women are more inclined to complain about these things? Not least because they are obligated to sit down on the nasty things regardless of the endeavour.[/QUOTE
    In the case of the bars it was the staff discovering the nasty (quite literally in some cases) ****. Often male staff comparing the two at the end of the night.
    In the case of work, I dunno - male toilets have always been spotless. Maybe we are just a weird bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are any of your employees of, shall we say, south Asian origin? In my experience the people of this region have a somewhat cavalier attitude to the disposal of human faeces.
    I get someone spraying the back of a toilet as they are hovering or squatting on the seat.

A turd in the toilet paper on the floor smacks of a whackjob.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I get someone spraying the back of a toilet as they are hovering or squatting on the seat.

A turd in the toilet paper on the floor smacks of a whackjob.
    We had that at our place. The women were going mental. Turned out it was the 25 stone temp bint. It’s guess work with the obese. Wouldn’t surprise me if the TV remote fell out at the same time.
    Filthy fat *******s

Wednesday and it's happened again.
    trap 2 of the womens dump on the floor

A welcome distraction to the usual virus talk