Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Candidates for a companion for my hoss are now in.

Candidates for a companion for my hoss are now in.

I'm favouring Honey, the Shetland pony. She can sit by my desk and blow hay-scented breaths into my face

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm favouring Honey, the Shetland pony. She can sit by my desk and blow hay-scented breaths into my face
    Pic, ffs!

Seriously, whatever happened to standards round here?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pic, ffs!

Seriously, whatever happened to standards round here?
    I haven't seen her yet. But she's a Shetland pny, ffs. Have you ever seena Shetland pony that wasn't heartbreakingly cute?

I haven't seen her yet. But she's a Shetland pny, ffs. Have you ever seena Shetland pony that wasn't heartbreakingly cute?
    I remember seeing a thing about an American chap somewhere in the mid-west who insisted he was 'in a relationship' with his Shetland pony. For some reason, where he lived bestiality wasn't actually illegal and he was distressingly open about their 'intimacy'.

I'm afraid this has made me unreasonably suspicious of chaps who go around owning Shetland ponies. Not that I'm suggesting that about you, of course.

I find it extremely heart warming how you have rescued this hapless creature and shown it such kindness and love c.

You are an adept wordsmith so I think there might be a book and film rights here along the lines of "Ring of Bright Water". The denouement will be when the pikies return to claim the beast and you stand shoulder to shoulder with your GLW to repel the filthy Cork knackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I find it extremely heart warming how you have rescued this hapless creature and shown it such kindness and love c.

You are an adept wordsmith so I think there might be a book and film rights here along the lines of "Ring of Bright Water". The denouement will be when the pikies return to claim the beast and you stand shoulder to shoulder with your GLW to repel the filthy Cork knackers.
    I'm delighted you see it that way, h. Burney seems convinced that I just want to fúck the beast.

I'm delighted you see it that way, h. Burney seems convinced that I just want to fúck the beast.
    Between you and me c I think there is a small black organ the size of a walnut in Burney's chest where a heart should be.

And if it's a lady horse well, why can't a chap do his own horse a kindness?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Between you and me c I think there is a small black organ the size of a walnut in Burney's chest where a heart should be.

And if it's a lady horse well, why can't a chap do his own horse a kindness?
    They do have those great long eyelashes, don't they?

****s. Asking for it.

They do have those great long eyelashes, don't they?

****s. Asking for it.
    And they're the perfect height.