Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: CarStereoWIMB. We've just been given a car with a CD player/Radio but no aux in.

CarStereoWIMB. We've just been given a car with a CD player/Radio but no aux in.

It's built in - it's part of the car so I don't think we can remove it. Is there any way I can get it to work with aux in or bluetooth?

Or previous car had a tape player which you could connect with a fake cassette lead to the phone. But you can't get a CD that does that.

I have a tiny bluetooth speaker. Perhaps I could use velcro to stick it to the dashboard top. Any ideas?

It's a V-reg Toyota Yarris or something. Got it for 99p. What are these cars like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It's built in - it's part of the car so I don't think we can remove it. Is there any way I can get it to work with aux in or bluetooth?

Or previous car had a tape player which you could connect with a fake cassette lead to the phone. But you can't get a CD that does that.

I have a tiny bluetooth speaker. Perhaps I could use velcro to stick it to the dashboard top. Any ideas?

It's a V-reg Toyota Yarris or something. Got it for 99p. What are these cars like?
    Just park it in Beckenham for half an hour G...they will remove it for you free of charge
    NNTTM

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Just park it in Beckenham for half an hour G...they will remove it for you free of charge
    NNTTM
    That isn't such a bad idea, bb. We've got fully comp insurance and protected no claims. As no other koont could be bothered to try and help me, I might follow your advice. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That isn't such a bad idea, bb. We've got fully comp insurance and protected no claims. As no other koont could be bothered to try and help me, I might follow your advice. Much appreciated.
    If you're gonna do that it would be rude not to buy me a pint
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    True, dat.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Thats twice in as many weeks you havent taken the bait! No fun!!

Sorry bri, you gotta up ya game bro. Some tips; Man Utd, Labour, climate change, vegans, Jews etc
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Koonts. The pair of yas. I really should look at the pic, but I just see bb and think that's it. I mean, he couldn't be bothered to help me with the car stereo but then comes in to try to rob your pint. He's a wrong 'un.