Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well this seems genuine, after all it's not in upper case >

Well this seems genuine, after all it's not in upper case >

General Najah al-Shammari <info@forvend.com>
    Mon 09/03/2020 02:43

Dearest Friend,

I am General Najah al-Shammari, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Iraq. I got your contact from an American Soldier who was killed last week during airstrike by Iranian army after President Trump ordered the killing of Iranian General who wanted to use arms meant for mass destruction on Americans and other Arab countries . I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1)To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country Iraq is over.

2) To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit.

Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email.

Regards,
    Gen.Najah al-Shammari

He's worth a few bob as well
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    General Najah al-Shammari <info@forvend.com>
    Mon 09/03/2020 02:43

Dearest Friend,

I am General Najah al-Shammari, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Iraq. I got your contact from an American Soldier who was killed last week during airstrike by Iranian army after President Trump ordered the killing of Iranian General who wanted to use arms meant for mass destruction on Americans and other Arab countries . I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1)To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country Iraq is over.

2) To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit.

Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email.

Regards,
    Gen.Najah al-Shammari

He's worth a few bob as well
    An airstrike by the Iranian Army, you say? Sneaky. Last thing you'd expect.

Well he is an officer and, we must assume, a gentleman so it's highly unlikely that

he's lying Baz.

My neighbour's dad (daft old cyunt if ever there was one) received a letter from China explaining his great great grandfather had served in the British Army and the authorities had unearthed a stash of extremely valuable artefacts which would now be bequethed to him.

When his daughter tried to explain it was a scam he became quite angry and accused her of trying to purloin his new found wealth for herself.