General Najah al-Shammari <info@forvend.com>
Mon 09/03/2020 02:43

Dearest Friend,

I am General Najah al-Shammari, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Iraq. I got your contact from an American Soldier who was killed last week during airstrike by Iranian army after President Trump ordered the killing of Iranian General who wanted to use arms meant for mass destruction on Americans and other Arab countries . I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1)To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country Iraq is over.

2) To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit.

Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email.

Regards,
Gen.Najah al-Shammari

He's worth a few bob as well