Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs :wave:

Spurs :wave:

Apparently Eric Dier jumped into the stand at the end, to argue with angry fans

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Just seen the final pen on the Beeb website. Dear God. Imagine if one of our lads had done that. Who is the donkey?

I with Dier on this one - I mean even at a basic level it is someone hitting a Spurs fan

Is Dier actually made of stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The shape of his skull would certainly suggest that it constitutes a significant proportion of his matter, yes.

Although I've just found his 'lookalike' who manages the neat trick of looking even more stupid.

http://lookalikes.co.uk/celebrity-lo...-lookalike-uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I with Dier on this one - I mean even at a basic level it is someone hitting a Spurs fan
    Reminds me of when the Spurs fan dressed as Osama bin Laden invaded the pitch during a North London Derby. He jumped back into the crowd and got a massive shoeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He speaks fluent Portuguese, don'tcha know.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    So does Mourinho

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The equation of polyglotism with intelligence is a fallacy peculiar to the Anglophone world.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The equation of polyglotism with intelligence is a fallacy peculiar to the Anglophone world.
    It was always strange to me that there was an assumption that DB10 (PBUH) was intelligent because he spoke good English, when quite clearly the good Lord saw fit to site the dear man's IQ in his feet rather than his head.