Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: COVID-19 madness/paranoia

COVID-19 madness/paranoia

Just been in a cab to old Dubrovnik and on the radio, quite literally, every other word was Coronavirus. Clearly I speak no Croat so I have no idea what was linking each mention, but it was quite disturbing.

A bit falling asleep on one of those lovely Middle East airlines and been woken up by announemebts on the tannoy in Arabic before you have had a chance to remeber where you are - ****s me up every time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Just been in a cab to old Dubrovnik and on the radio, quite literally, every other word was Coronavirus. Clearly I speak no Croat so I have no idea what was linking each mention, but it was quite disturbing.

A bit falling asleep on one of those lovely Middle East airlines and been woken up by announemebts on the tannoy in Arabic before you have had a chance to remeber where you are - ****s me up every time!
    It's a shít name for a disease. Good diseases have names like Flu, AIDS, Ebola or SARs. Coronavirus is clunky and rubbish.

I would like to find a good movie about coronavirus. Now I found a trailer of Covi-19 here https://www.123movies.haus/ What do you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a shít name for a disease. Good diseases have names like Flu, AIDS, Ebola or SARs. Coronavirus is clunky and rubbish.
    Just call it Chinaman Aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Just call it Chinaman Aids.
    We've been through all this and Hong Kong Fluey won hands down (much to Berni's chagrin).