Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yesterday I encountered Simon Callow in a lavatory.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I seem to recall reading somewhere that he did!
    I confess I had to google the term 'choad', ti.

It is with huge sadness that I must tell you that I failed to examine the membrum virile; the surroundings encouraging me to show some regard for his privacy.

Rest assured that the next time I encounter His Callowness in a convenience, I will attempt a cheeky picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I fear he went the way of sodd. Who was reborn as Prat Vegas, but appears to have carked again.
    Never again will we be dancing in the streets with him?!

I confess I had to google the term 'choad', ti.

It is with huge sadness that I must tell you that I failed to examine the membrum virile; the surroundings encouraging me to show some regard for his privacy.

Rest assured that the next time I encounter His Callowness in a convenience, I will attempt a cheeky picture.
    He probably wouldn't mind in the slightest. Do you still get propositioned in public lavatories? Or have those...err...glory days passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He probably wouldn't mind in the slightest. Do you still get propositioned in public lavatories? Or have those...err...glory days passed?
    And in fact, I seem to recall he got his knob out in A Room With A View during a bathing scene. I'm sure it could be googled.

It's years since I had the offer of a quick gobble amidst the miasma of human faeces.

It's years since I had the offer of a quick gobble amidst the miasma of human faeces.
    It's your birthday soon, isn't it? I shall pay a male prostitute to approach you in a lavatory. It'll do wonders for your ego.

It's your birthday soon, isn't it? I shall pay a male prostitute to approach you in a lavatory. It'll do wonders for your ego.
    I must admit I don't find the prospect quite as thrilling as I used to. Perhaps age has dulled the priapic edge?

I must admit I don't find the prospect quite as thrilling as I used to. Perhaps age has dulled the priapic edge?
    What if I make sure it's an especially pretty male prostitute?