Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Carex trending on Twitter

Carex trending on Twitter

I planned and bought the escalator panels at tube stations running this week

Make hay, etc

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I planned and bought the escalator panels at tube stations running this week

Make hay, etc
    Profiting from the death and misery of millions, p?

wd p.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

wd p.
    I did warn them, so if it does backfire :arsecovered:

wd p.
    It's the Mancunian in him

wd p.
    Have you self-isolated yet? I would if I could. Not out of fear of the lurgy so much as an excuse simply not to have to interact with people. Two weeks of complete, hermetic isolation. Can you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you self-isolated yet? I would if I could. Not out of fear of the lurgy so much as an excuse simply not to have to interact with people. Two weeks of complete, hermetic isolation. Can you imagine?
    Hang about, you tell me I'm weird for wanting to live halfway up a fell, miles from anyone...

Hang about, you tell me I'm weird for wanting to live halfway up a fell, miles from anyone...
    Oh, yes. I want the option of easy-to-reach civilisation alongside the option of monk-like isolation. Best of both worlds. Your sort of isolation means you'll probably end up like that chap in the Maupassant story who's found at the end of winter half-starved, mad and having eaten his dog and has to be put in the loony bin with the nuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, yes. I want the option of easy-to-reach civilisation alongside the option of monk-like isolation. Best of both worlds. Your sort of isolation means you'll probably end up like that chap in the Maupassant story who's found at the end of winter half-starved, mad and having eaten his dog and has to be put in the loony bin with the nuns.
    Remember, I'll have ponymeat to sustain me.