Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Guess which small town gets the dubious honour of being the first in Kent

Guess which small town gets the dubious honour of being the first in Kent

with a confirmed case of Coronavirus?

The whole *point* of moving out of London was to avoid contact with dirty foreigners, and then this happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

The whole *point* of moving out of London was to avoid contact with dirty foreigners, and then this happens!
    I give up, go on... Beckenham can't be far behind then, nuff foreigners here plus the rail, tram and bus links etc.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Oh, congratulations! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of the local grammar school's headmaster.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/faversh...s-case-223019/

I am trying to find a way where I can block any mention of the coronavirus. it even comes up on my youtube suggestions. this hysteria is doing me in.

Anyway, if it gets bad enough, we'll be sure to start blaming your lot for poisoning the wells or whatever and start pogroms in Golders Green and East Finchley. Traditional, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, congratulations! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of the local grammar school's headmaster.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/faversh...s-case-223019/
    There was me thinking I had the annual "Faversham's Weirdest Nose" award wrapped up

My son plays football at that school every week

There was me thinking I had the annual "Faversham's Weirdest Nose" award wrapped up

My son plays football at that school every week
    Yes, between the wonky nose and the harelip, I'll bet he gets a whole lot of lady action.