Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Turkey seems to be at war with a lot of people at the moment, doesn't it?

Turkey seems to be at war with a lot of people at the moment, doesn't it?

Currently it's handling the Cold War era Russian kit of the Syrian military with predictable ease, while also provoking Greece, having the odd tussle with the russkis and bombing the Kurds.

wd the Paulines.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Currently it's handling the Cold War era Russian kit of the Syrian military with predictable ease, while also provoking Greece, having the odd tussle with the russkis and bombing the Kurds.

wd the Paulines.
    they tend to make a decent kebab, though.

So, you know, swings and roundabouts.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    they tend to make a decent kebab, though.

So, you know, swings and roundabouts.

It'd be ace if it kicked off between Greece and Turkey. F16 dogfights over the Aegean.

After all, the Greeks have a lot of very expensive military kit the Germans have been forcing them to continue buying despite their penury, so they might as well get use out of it.

Obviously, an actual shooting war between two NATO members would be tricky, but what the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

wd the Paulines.
    Bit naive of the EU to strike a deal with that **** when all he has done is stockpile millions of immigrants to do precisely as he has done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Bit naive of the EU to strike a deal with that **** when all he has done is stockpile millions of immigrants to do precisely as he has done now.
    Merkel's chickens are coming home to roost.

They should have machine-gunned the lot of them back in 2015. They never used to be squeamish about that sort of thing.