Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does there always seem to be such a nasty edge to the Portsmouth crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Maybe that's just what the locals are like. Is Portsmouth the Stoke of the south coast, one wonders? I think I've only been there once. With b, to visit HMS Victory :goodtimez:
    I bought you a sex toy.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Hopefully, the **** is swinging beneath the Spinnaker Tower...
    I mean I always assume that such 'characters' who associate themselves with football clubs are sex criminals, so he might be in prison.

There was that bloke in the top hat who used to rock up to England games. He was a nonce. And I was always pretty certain that the hard drives of people like 'Bully' and that 'Half kit man' who used to be Arsenal 'personalities' wouldn't bear close examination.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I bought you a sex toy.
    You did! Vicky's father found it terribly confusing, I remember.

We had lunch sitting outside a pub. It was as rough as fúck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You did! Vicky's father found it terribly confusing, I remember.

We had lunch sitting outside a pub. It was as rough as fúck.
    That's right. It was on sale in a vending machine in the bogs and I thought it was the least I could do to get it for you after you'd driven us down there. I'm nice like that.

I seem to remember that if you over-inflated it, its vagina prolapsed amusingly. Is that why her dad was confused?

I mean I always assume that such 'characters' who associate themselves with football clubs are sex criminals, so he might be in prison.

There was that bloke in the top hat who used to rock up to England games. He was a nonce. And I was always pretty certain that the hard drives of people like 'Bully' and that 'Half kit man' who used to be Arsenal 'personalities' wouldn't bear close examination.
    Basso - I seem to see him at every game I go to (not that there are too many these days - only one since Arsène left)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    To be fair he does seem a bit of a :****er:
    Absolutely - but he's our ****er, p. The putting the ball down in that manner was funny though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Basso - I seem to see him at every game I go to (not that there are too many these days - only one since Arsène left)
    That's the chap. You used to see him at virtually every game, the massive wrongcóck.

B4AnBAOCIAA971D.jpg

half and half kit man is almost certainly a wrong un.

I used to clock him a few times at away games back in the day. I always wondered what was in his carrier bag...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    half and half kit man is almost certainly a wrong un.

I used to clock him a few times at away games back in the day. I always wondered what was in his carrier bag...
    Presumably his mum stitched that together for him? I mean I'm obviously assuming he didn't have a wife.

Bully doesn't do AFTV anymore cause he thinks the big black lad is just making a fortune by showing the scum of london without sharing it around. Probably the most intelligent thing he said pre washing machine.