Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does there always seem to be such a nasty edge to the Portsmouth crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's the chap. You used to see him at virtually every game, the massive wrongcóck.

Attachment 1171
    Is the Rodger picture still about?
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 03-03-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Bully doesn't do AFTV anymore cause he thinks the big black lad is just making a fortune by showing the scum of london without sharing it around. Probably the most intelligent thing he said pre washing machine.
    I mean, he invented the platform, invested in the equipment, took the time, expense and effort to build and monetise the brand. Meanwhile, a bunch of attention-seeking cretins were happy to provide him with content for free. Why exactly should he 'share it around'? It's not like there's any shortage of know-nothing c@nts ready to puke their ignorant bile into a microphone in exchange for nothing more than recognition by their fellow mongs, so if anyone doesn't like it, they're welcome to fúck off.

'Share it around'! Fúcking communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Absolutely - but he's our ****er, p. The putting the ball down in that manner was funny though
    Most amusing, the fact it pissed Mike Dean off made it more amusing

I mean, he invented the platform, invested in the equipment, took the time, expense and effort to build and monetise the brand. Meanwhile, a bunch of attention-seeking cretins were happy to provide him with content for free. Why exactly should he 'share it around'? It's not like there's any shortage of know-nothing c@nts ready to puke their ignorant bile into a microphone in exchange for nothing more than recognition by their fellow mongs, so if anyone doesn't like it, they're welcome to fúck off.

I haven't seen it in ages. Thing is, no-one can actually remember Rodger posting anything other than his uber-noncey picture.

I reckon you could actually make decent money by creating a rival channel and then just put all of Robbie's regulars on a wage and have them make tits of themselves exclusively for you.
    :Jew:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Didn't notice him, actually. Now I come to think of it I don't remember hearing his bell.

Hopefully the ****'s dead.
    Nope, he was there. Saw in a crowd scene towards the end. I could also hear the f'ing bell

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not only irritating Portsmouth fans last night. There was also Mike Dean and Jermaine Jenas.
    Blatantly gave Luiz MotM to indicate that we'd been under the cosh for the entire match!

****, him, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Blatantly gave Luiz MotM to indicate that we'd been under the cosh for the entire match!

****, him, not you.
    I think every one was surprised by that. Shouldn't have been - Jenas is a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I reckon you could actually make decent money by creating a rival channel and then just put all of Robbie's regulars on a wage and have them make tits of themselves exclusively for you.
    :Jew:
    Yes. They're thick enough that they'd probably accept a pittance, too.

Yes. They're thick enough that they'd probably accept a pittance, too.
    A contract of a steak dinner and pint (on a tuesday) at Wetherspoons per interview.