Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The good thing about constantly having to use these alcohol-based handwashing things

The good thing about constantly having to use these alcohol-based handwashing things

is that one no longer need worry about reeking of booze because everyone does. Perfect cover imo.

My sister told me a person in her office is returning from 2 weeks in Thailand and an email was sent from HR with Coronavirus facts and asking everyone to be considerate to the person because the person is worried about being alienated and bullied.

Lol shocking seens imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    My sister told me a person in her office is returning from 2 weeks in Thailand and an email was sent from HR with Coronavirus facts and asking everyone to be considerate to the person because the person is worried about being alienated and bullied.

Lol shocking seens imo
    We had the email about precautions that included a bit about not picking on Chinesers. I pointed out that we'd have a job since we don't have any of them working for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    is that one no longer need worry about reeking of booze because everyone does. Perfect cover imo.
    LA approves this message

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    LA approves this message
    And when they catch you drinking from them, you can claim to be disinfecting your mouth. :shrood:

We had the email about precautions that included a bit about not picking on Chinesers. I pointed out that we'd have a job since we don't have any of them working for us.
    Must be quite a few of your lot going to the bookies on the lunch break.

And when they catch you drinking from them, you can claim to be disinfecting your mouth. :shrood:
    And it's still nicer than the bottle of Jägermeister in my cupboard (not bought by my of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    And it's still nicer than the bottle of Jägermeister in my cupboard (not bought by my of course)
    I won't drink that. In summer '95 I was living on east Side Gallery - the traveller site in the middle of the Berlin Wall. Everyone but me drank Jaggermeister. Everyone but me got schlepp blood poisoning. Coincidence? I think not.

They closed it down a few years later when people started dropping dead from TB, unfortunately. But it was heaven while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I won't drink that. In summer '95 I was living on east Side Gallery - the traveller site in the middle of the Berlin Wall. Everyone but me drank Jaggermeister. Everyone but me got schlepp blood poisoning. Coincidence? I think not.

They closed it down a few years later when people started dropping dead from TB, unfortunately. But it was heaven while it lasted.
    Well, it tastes like medicine so I don't it actually makes you sick - other than wanting to throw up obviously