Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Joking aside, lads, the government's Coronavirus Delay Phase actions will include

Joking aside, lads, the government's Coronavirus Delay Phase actions will include

cancellation of large public gatherings.

We could *actually* get Liverpool being prevented from winning the league by a Tory government.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

We could *actually* get Liverpool being prevented from winning the league by a Tory government.
    Now that would have me buying The Sun for a little while
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Cheltenham 6/4 to be called off

Dam these Chinese :vex:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Case at Mount Vernon hospital now. I’ve been there twice in the last week. Oh well, I had a decent run.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Case at Mount Vernon hospital now. I’ve been there twice in the last week. Oh well, I had a decent run.
    RIP JT Hold on a God damn minute, can I contract this shít by replying to you?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Look, the strong likelihood is that most of us either have had, are already incubating or will get this. Most will have mild symptoms, some will have a rough go of it but be fine and a small percentage (predominantly the old and infirm) will die. Of course, it might mutate in such a way that makes things worse, but there's really no point worrying about it.

In fact, I would guess that the economic impact of this will be considerably more significant than the health impact.