Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did I imagine it or was Torreira marking their 6 foot 6 fella at corners??????

Did I imagine it or was Torreira marking their 6 foot 6 fella at corners??????

I can only assume Ceballos was on him before the substitution, which makes total sense. But surely you recalibrate after bringing on an actual dwarf?

Wenger OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I can only assume Ceballos was on him before the substitution, which makes total sense. But surely you recalibrate after bringing on an actual dwarf?

Wenger OUT!
    it's zonal marking you numpty, your bigger men do not m,an mark, they cover areas of the 6 yd box
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    it's zonal marking you numpty, your bigger men do not m,an mark, they cover areas of the 6 yd box
    That was not zonal marking! He was greco roman wresting with the big black c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Wenger OUT!
    Monty! There you are. Never mind that sh1t, when are we headed down to Bristol for the GretaFest? I can get over to your bedsit in Willesden by about 2.00 so we should get there in time.

We simply cannot let a noncing opportunity like this go unfulfilled. With your look, we can tell the girls you're a Syrian refugee forced to flee his carbon zero, organic family farm by Trump backed brutalists. They'll be queuing up to nosh your skinny woke pecker and you can tell them that your old uncle Herb deserves a little slurp as well having arranged your escape. Win win!