Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hilarious. Well, the team will break up now and mid-table obscurity beckons.

Hilarious. Well, the team will break up now and mid-table obscurity beckons.

Still, at least AFTV and the Septics will be pīssed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The team needs breaking up anyway. Can’t really move forward without that.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    The team needs breaking up anyway. Can’t really move forward without that.
    Would you have said that if Leno hadn't cųcked up or if Auba had scored in the last minute?

That's my point. Small margins. But the only consolation will be if Kronky loses money and AFTV top themselves.

team next season

Martinez

Max Aarons
    Pablo
    Dunk
    Tiereny

Partey
    Willock

Grealish
    Fartinelli
    Saka

Eddie

They can all go...even Saliba...fark him and all

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Its a Eurooa league tie G ...our problems are deep and not exactly just coming to light are they?

Would you have said that if Leno hadn't cųcked up or if Auba had scored in the last minute?

That's my point. Small margins. But the only consolation will be if Kronky loses money and AFTV top themselves.
    Been saying it for months. Arteta has a huge rebuild on his hands. Defence and MF has to be changed. Luiz is all over the place on any high ball or cross. Might have to sacrifice Auba to raise the funds. Unfortunately the issues are bigger than his goals can fix.

A few days ago

It’s that little sh*t Josh who needs to get it...be excited lol....champions league winners loooool

Man has to go

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    team next season

Martinez

Max Aarons
    Pablo
    Dunk
    Tiereny

Partey
    Willock

Grealish
    Fartinelli
    Saka

Eddie

They can all go...even Saliba...fark him and all
    Next seasons front three. Saka, Martinelli and Pepe. Cash in on Auba and Laca.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Next seasons front three. Saka, Martinelli and Pepe. Cash in on Auba and Laca.
    Martinelli is a no 9 imo - and we were rather unlucky last night, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Martinelli is a no 9 imo - and we were rather unlucky last night, I thought.
    funny way to spell absolutely fścking sh1te
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”