Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Italian ref isn’t helping either

The Italian ref isn’t helping either

Shouldn’t he be in some sort of quarantine?

Should claim asylum rather than go back to that hell hole

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Should claim asylum rather than go back to that hell hole
    The real problem is women commentating. Honestly, it’s like having a dentist’s drill going off while you’re trying to watch the football.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The real problem is women commentating. Honestly, it’s like having a dentist’s drill going off while you’re trying to watch the football.
    I am a vaguely (old skool not modern) feminist, but I had a bad feeling when I heard her voice and wished it was an ex-pro I knew of.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    BiL(the other one) and I were saying exactly that, stick to women's football.

The ref was f'ing dire as well

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The ref was f'ing dire as well
    Not as dire as we were.

The most Unai Emery performance of the seasonn.
    Including Unai's tenure.

I was going to type a list of players who were poor but i'll turn it on its head and say...I thought Mustafi played quite well.

Plenty of Bubbles supporting their team in the home sections of the ground too...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Not as dire as we were.

The most Unai Emery performance of the seasonn.
    Including Unai's tenure.

I was going to type a list of players who were poor but i'll turn it on its head and say...I thought Mustafi played quite well.

Plenty of Bubbles supporting their team in the home sections of the ground too...
    Mustafi was our MotM. best game I've seen him have

To be fair...Olympiakos outplayed us in both legs and got what they deserved. Fair play.

Hopefully things calm down now and Arteta starts squad building for next season.

Young Saka needs a rest and he needs to be playing further forward with Tiereny behind him

Pablo Mari had Liverpool in his back pocket for 120 minutes in the World Club Cup so start playing him imo

Bellerin is all washed up...maybe Reece might look at Saka and be inspired to give it a shot. Nothing to lose and everything to gain so why not. He’s played RWB before so it won’t be completely alien to him.

I never heard of this Cedric chap until we signed him so don’t really care much for him.

Needs to make up his mind on whose playing with Xhaka - Torreira or Losedaballaos

Martinelli and Eddie must start

Ozil and Laca won’t be here next season so might as well stop using them

Etc etc

To be fair...Olympiakos outplayed us in both legs and got what they deserved. Fair play.

Hopefully things calm down now and Arteta starts squad building for next season.

Young Saka needs a rest and he needs to be playing further forward with Tiereny behind him

Pablo Mari had Liverpool in his back pocket for 120 minutes in the World Club Cup so start playing him imo

Bellerin is all washed up...maybe Reece might look at Saka and be inspired to give it a shot. Nothing to lose and everything to gain so why not. He’s played RWB before so it won’t be completely alien to him.

I never heard of this Cedric chap until we signed him so don’t really care much for him.

Needs to make up his mind on whose playing with Xhaka - Torreira or Losedaballaos

Etc etc
    Who will be goalkeeper (his best position)?

U

Etc etc
    Bellerin was really struggling. If only we’d signed a fullback in Jan to cover these crucial few weeks of the season.