Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is a truth universally acknowledged that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I almost admire him for it, bb. Way to go to catch this lad though

Bedoya has the ignominy of being the professional footballer with the most red cards to his name (46 red cards). In the Bogota derby between Independiente Santa Fe and Millonarios on 23 September 2012, he received his 41st red card in a professional game, being sent off for the elbow and subsequent kick to the head aimed at Millonarios player Jhonny Ramirez.[3] The offense also got him suspended for the next 15 matches. Bedoya has been sent off multiple times since.
    Is that the Independiente we played in the US after Anfield '89?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Is that the Independiente we played in the US after Anfield '89?
    No - that was the Argentinian version. Such a dirty game. Slightly dodgy dive for the winner by that dirty foreigner T Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gAXUV0YWSI

No - that was the Argentinian version. Such a dirty game. Slightly dodgy dive for the winner by that dirty foreigner T Adams

Superb 'simulation' Wtf was he doing up there anyway? Apart from set pieces the only time I've seen him that advanced is the classic goal v Everton. 'That just about sums it all up' Or something like that anyway...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What happens if the win it, finish too 4 but still get banned?

Is top 5 now top6?

Said before...I think if they win it they should be allowed to defend the trophy and then have the ban kick in afters. Got to have the champs in it imo
    Will there even be a ban. CAS seem to view UEFA as some kind of kangaroo court and appear to be making a habit of undermining any ruling they arrive at ?

Hang on. Sorry to be thick, but which country is your thug playing in? How many countries have teams called Independiente? Are there any teams named after Bolivar?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Superb 'simulation' Wtf was he doing up there anyway? Apart from set pieces the only time I've seen him that advanced is the classic goal v Everton. 'That just about sums it all up' Or something like that anyway...
    you forget this leeeetel gem, b

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quick one about the Argies...

I see Arteta ain’t about that Cup keeper life...Leno no1 so plays.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you forget this leeeetel gem, b

fm he's prolific Starting to wonder if he ever missed a chance, I very much doubt it!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Hang on. Sorry to be thick, but which country is your thug playing in? How many countries have teams called Independiente? Are there any teams named after Bolivar?
    he was Colombian - there is one there and one in Paraguay at least. Not sure Bolivar was a big football fan but there was a tournament named after him in the 70s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_S...ar_(Venezuela)

Fittingly first won by Independiente Santa Fe