Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is a truth universally acknowledged that

It is a truth universally acknowledged that

seeing Sergio Ramos getting sent off is one of the most hilarious sights in football. Shame he couldn't quite get the comedy own goal in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    seeing Sergio Ramos getting sent off is one of the most hilarious sights in football. Shame he couldn't quite get the comedy own goal in the first half
    Amazingly it's also universally acknowledged that while that was his 26th red he really should have tons more. Truly the Sultan of Shíthousery.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Amazingly it's also universally acknowledged that while that was his 26th red he really should have tons more. Truly the Sultan of Shíthousery.
    I almost admire him for it, bb. Way to go to catch this lad though

Bedoya has the ignominy of being the professional footballer with the most red cards to his name (46 red cards). In the Bogota derby between Independiente Santa Fe and Millonarios on 23 September 2012, he received his 41st red card in a professional game, being sent off for the elbow and subsequent kick to the head aimed at Millonarios player Jhonny Ramirez.[3] The offense also got him suspended for the next 15 matches. Bedoya has been sent off multiple times since.

Most amusingly, it was a very soft red card. Don't even think it was a foul, Jesus felt a slight touch and threw himself to the ground

I almost admire him for it, bb. Way to go to catch this lad though

Bedoya has the ignominy of being the professional footballer with the most red cards to his name (46 red cards). In the Bogota derby between Independiente Santa Fe and Millonarios on 23 September 2012, he received his 41st red card in a professional game, being sent off for the elbow and subsequent kick to the head aimed at Millonarios player Jhonny Ramirez.[3] The offense also got him suspended for the next 15 matches. Bedoya has been sent off multiple times since.
    Blimey A South American hot headed lunatic, well I never!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Most amusingly, it was a very soft red card. Don't even think it was a foul, Jesus felt a slight touch and threw himself to the ground
    He rose again very quickly (sorry, I will never tire of Jesus jokes). It was soft but Ramos knew what he was doing. He barely argued. Very enjoyable game though. Don't have much sympathy for City's predicament as they are clearly financial doping *******s but very funny to see how Uefa will squirm when they go further in this competition

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Blimey A South American hot headed lunatic, well I never!
    Pablo Montero was always my favourite in this respect - just the 21 red cards though

He rose again very quickly (sorry, I will never tire of Jesus jokes). It was soft but Ramos knew what he was doing. He barely argued. Very enjoyable game though. Don't have much sympathy for City's predicament as they are clearly financial doping *******s but very funny to see how Uefa will squirm when they go further in this competition
    Looking forward to the Citeh fans reaction to the CL theme tune, should involve another fine.

What happens if the win it, finish too 4 but still get banned?

Is top 5 now top6?

Said before...I think if they win it they should be allowed to defend the trophy and then have the ban kick in afters. Got to have the champs in it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What happens if the win it, finish too 4 but still get banned?

Is top 5 now top6?

Said before...I think if they win it they should be allowed to defend the trophy and then have the ban kick in afters. Got to have the champs in it imo
    I suspect not even Uefa knows the answer to that t