Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: BBC sport homepage today focuses on England beating Thailand

BBC sport homepage today focuses on England beating Thailand

in ladies cricket.. The actual lead story..
    Where are the BBC going with all this FFS.

They’ve got no clue

Women’s World Cup was joke...entire pare was just covering that.

And their stupid misleading headlines like - England beat India to clinch series

With no photo and when you check it’s women’s hockey or something

The times I've bellowed at my laptop - "Oh bollox , didn't even know we were

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They’ve got no clue

Women’s World Cup was joke...entire pare was just covering that.

And their stupid misleading headlines like - England beat India to clinch series

With no photo and when you check it’s women’s hockey or something
    playing last night and I've missed us handing Chelsea their arses" and when you discover it was the wimmins there is absolutely no joy to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    playing last night and I've missed us handing Chelsea their arses" and when you discover it was the wimmins there is absolutely no joy to be had.
    As any normal chap knows, Wimmins sport is largely participated and viewed by Lezzers. There’s always going to be a fairly low ceiling on sponsorship or audience numbers.
    The overwhelming majority of girlies are far more interested in online shopping or love island to get behind the BBC woke dept’s obsession with promoting the athletic prowess of female sport.

And I tell you this 7. All of the women I know who are into their football, and

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    As any normal chap knows, Wimmins sport is largely participated and viewed by Lezzers. There’s always going to be a fairly low ceiling on sponsorship or audience numbers.
    The overwhelming majority of girlies are far more interested in online shopping or love island to get behind the BBC woke dept’s obsession with promoting the athletic prowess of female sport.
    there are quite a few, are not the least bit interested in wimmin's footy, I mean not a farkin snot interested.