Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Cheery, upbeat people can fúck off, can't they?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't really have that problem here
    Do you not have any of those big, bluff, disgustingly cheery, red-faced Germans who talk loudly, laugh and slap you on the back or shoulder while wearing eye-wateringly ugly sports jackets?

You know the sort. The Gert Fröbe type. Usually played hapless POW camp commandants in war movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you not have any of those big, bluff, disgustingly cheery, red-faced Germans who talk loudly, laugh and slap you on the back or shoulder while wearing eye-wateringly ugly sports jackets?

You know the sort. The Gert Fröbe type. Usually played hapless POW camp commandants in war movies.
    Actually it is Fasching today so the city is full of people in wacky costumes. I'm going to sleep for the afternoon and hope they tired themselves out before the football starts tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Actually it is Fasching today so the city is full of people in wacky costumes. I'm going to sleep for the afternoon and hope they tired themselves out before the football starts tonight
    I remember being over there a few years ago during that and wondering what the fúck was going on. It was all over the telly. Every channel seemed to have some sort of unbelievably shít variety show attended by píssed, boot-faced, middle-aged Germans. It was like gazing into the seventh circle of Hell.