Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, lads, it looks like we can add boxing to the long list of things about which we

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Tuilangi really is a beast. Love watching him.

Everton can consider themselves a touch unfortunate, not to get a draw but we're now 3 points from safety!!
    Our legs seemed to have gone in the last 20 minutes. Another legacy of Emery's failure to get the players fit.

Tuilangi really is a beast. Love watching him.

Everton can consider themselves a touch unfortunate, not to get a draw but we're now 3 points from safety!!
    Didn't see the first 20 minutes coz of the rugby but seemed an even game. Funny how people barely even mention Nketiah's role. Still rough but he's doing a good job. I think we are staying up. Don't have a league game for a while though do we

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Our legs seemed to have gone in the last 20 minutes. Another legacy of Emery's failure to get the players fit.
    Well, that and having played on Thursday, while Everton hadn't played since Feb 8

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, that and having played on Thursday, while Everton hadn't played since Feb 8
    Didn't get back until Friday afternoon
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

know the square root of fúck all. wd us.
    I doubt if I was alone in thinking Fury was just another big lump in HW boxing but he really is a proper boxer. That was total destruction, really hope they don't have a pointless third fight, it's got to be AJ next shirley. Only slight problem there is I think AJ will do everything he can to make sure that fight never happens
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I doubt if I was alone in thinking Fury was just another big lump in HW boxing but he really is a proper boxer. That was total destruction, really hope they don't have a pointless third fight, it's got to be AJ next shirley. Only slight problem there is I think AJ will do everything he can to make sure that fight never happens
    I knew he had a good defensive technique and a good jab, but didn't realise he had the tools to go out and dismantle a good opponent like that.

I'd agree that Joshua doesn't fancy facing Fury one little bit.

I said Fury in 5, so was pretty close, it could easily have been stopped before 7th

Boxing is a shadow of the sport it once was, this is especially true for heavyweights. Mostly because potential boxers discovered there are many better sports to make a living it, I think.

Watch some of the great fights from the 70s and 80s - Norton v Holmes, Ali v Frazier 1 etc and anyone would realise how awful it now is.

I pay no attention to it at all anymore and watching about 30 secs of that fight showed me why, again.

I knew he had a good defensive technique and a good jab, but didn't realise he had the tools to go out and dismantle a good opponent like that.

I'd agree that Joshua doesn't fancy facing Fury one little bit.
    His fight against Klitschko was an absolute masterclass in defensive boxing, but yeah didn't see where that power came from. Don't think AJ can avoid him without losing the respect of the profession (this was not typed with a straight face)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His fight against Klitschko was an absolute masterclass in defensive boxing, but yeah didn't see where that power came from. Don't think AJ can avoid him without losing the respect of the profession (this was not typed with a straight face)
    I think HMS Respect Of The Profession may have sailed when he got his arse handed to him by a fat Mexican whose middle name is 'Ponce', tbh.

factor in the time off and Fury is still relatively fresh.

31 Years and 31 Fights with a 3 year break

Not sure AJ has it in him to get this done...maybe Dillion might give Fury more of a fight. Tyson 2.0 is a monster.