Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, lads, it looks like we can add boxing to the long list of things about which we

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I said Fury in 5, so was pretty close, it could easily have been stopped before 7th
    So you did - wd p. We were also bang on about what an awful selection Eddie made Though tbf Ireland were awful.

And I thought we'd do well with a draw against Everton - thank god I don't bet

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    So you did - wd p. We were also bang on about what an awful selection Eddie made Though tbf Ireland were awful.

And I thought we'd do well with a draw against Everton - thank god I don't bet
    Tuilangi really is a beast. Love watching him.

Everton can consider themselves a touch unfortunate, not to get a draw but we're now 3 points from safety!!

Everton can consider themselves a touch unfortunate, not to get a draw but we're now 3 points from safety!!
    Our legs seemed to have gone in the last 20 minutes. Another legacy of Emery's failure to get the players fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Our legs seemed to have gone in the last 20 minutes. Another legacy of Emery's failure to get the players fit.
    Well, that and having played on Thursday, while Everton hadn't played since Feb 8

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, that and having played on Thursday, while Everton hadn't played since Feb 8
    Didn't get back until Friday afternoon
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Didn't see the first 20 minutes coz of the rugby but seemed an even game. Funny how people barely even mention Nketiah's role. Still rough but he's doing a good job. I think we are staying up. Don't have a league game for a while though do we