Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: F1 Predictions

F1 Predictions

Mercedes seem to have decided to not bother sand-bagging int testing and have just gone over a second faster than anyone else. Ferrari looks quick in a straight line though

Hamilton to win title no. 7

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Mercedes seem to have decided to not bother sand-bagging int testing and have just gone over a second faster than anyone else. Ferrari looks quick in a straight line though

It will be dull as fúck. As usual.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I hope he does but also hope Leclerc pushes him all the way. Maybe not to the last race though, sod that for nerves!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I've just had an invite to go to the Geneva Motor Show to meet with the Renault F1 team and have a 'fireside chat' with Alain Prost.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've just had an invite to go to the Geneva Motor Show to meet with the Renault F1 team and have a 'fireside chat' with Alain Prost.
    Oh now that sounds good, do they still have dolly birds at the Motor Show or have the PC brigade put paid to that?

I think this new wheel alignment technology Mercedes have invented will give them a big advantage until other catch up and will have them out of sight before long. I reckon it will be like when Brawn came up with the rear diffuser and had the championship pretty much won half way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think this new wheel alignment technology Mercedes have invented will give them a big advantage until other catch up and will have them out of sight before long. I reckon it will be like when Brawn came up with the rear diffuser and had the championship pretty much won half way through.
    Toto Wolff said something a while back about how he hoped F1 would allow teams to push the rules and not change them during the season. Raised a red flag with me immediately, thought they must have come up with some new trick

Banned...from the season after.

A bit pointless really lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Banned...from the season after.

A bit pointless really lol
    Not really, they knew it would be. Fair play to them for making an innovative change for just 1 season.