Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lacazette and Aubameyang tonight.

Lacazette and Aubameyang tonight.

So, so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So, so depressing.
    Iffy pre match kebab ?

We’ve all been there..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Iffy pre match kebab ?

We’ve all been there..
    A rather good schnitzel, chips and broad beans with pancetta and sherry, actually.

It was fúcking yummy, tbh.

A rather good schnitzel, chips and broad beans with pancetta and sherry, actually.

It was fúcking yummy, tbh.
    Ooh, I make something similar with broad beans and Serrano ham. It's ace, isn't it? Although peeling the broad beans is a fúcking massive nause, it must be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooh, I make something similar with broad beans and Serrano ham. It's ace, isn't it? Although peeling the broad beans is a fúcking massive nause, it must be said.
    I think serrano ham is customary, but I had fúck all serrano home, so pancetta did the job.

I use frozen baby broad beans from Ocado and they don't need peeling. I couldn't be arsed with skinning loads of braod beans.

I think serrano ham is customary, but I had fúck all serrano home, so pancetta did the job.

I use frozen baby broad beans from Ocado and they don't need peeling. I couldn't be arsed with skinning loads of braod beans.
    I can't eat them with the skins on, but love them without. I think it's a childhood memory of being served them with skins on and hating them with a passion.