Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: ParentWimb: Horrible Histories is bloody great, isn't it?

ParentWimb: Horrible Histories is bloody great, isn't it?

Genuinely funny, superbly written & acted....

After 5 long, painful years of having to watch the most inane sh*t imaginable, having children *almost* feels like a worthwhile endeavour.

I mean, it's obviously still an absolute horror show of an existence, but small mercies n'all...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Genuinely funny, superbly written & acted....

After 5 long, painful years of having to watch the most inane sh*t imaginable, having children *almost* feels like a worthwhile endeavour.

I mean, it's obviously still an absolute horror show of an existence, but small mercies n'all...
    No. It’s communist propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. It’s communist propaganda.
    I know what you're referring to and I can assure you it was an anomaly. I've watched dozens of episodes now and I've seen nothing remotely didactic or preachy.

It's really good sh*t, man. It's basically Dan Carlin for kids.

Did he reply to you on Twitter the other day, by the way? :welljel:

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know what you're referring to and I can assure you it was an anomaly. I've watched dozens of episodes now and I've seen nothing remotely didactic or preachy.

It's really good sh*t, man. It's basically Dan Carlin for kids.

Did he reply to you on Twitter the other day, by the way? :welljel:
    Yeah, me and Dan are bezzies.

The HH books were originally written by a dreadful little man with a chip on his shoulder who wants to ban schools.

The TV series in infested with lefty comics picking up a paycheck from the Beeb and is written by - among others - arch lefty remainer Greg Jenner.

It's pure, anti-British communism that you're pouring straight into your children's optic nerves. What kind of parent are you?