Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The last time we played Olympiakos away

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fúcking hell, la. Have a day off, mate!
    tbf I haven't corrected the original post. Last time we played Olympiakos away Giroud scored a hattrick. We actually played twice since the team T named played. I suspect he was just being mischievous though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf I haven't corrected the original post. Last time we played Olympiakos away Giroud scored a hattrick. We actually played twice since the team T named played. I suspect he was just being mischievous though
    What makes me laugh is that you used to have the excuse that you needed to know this stuff because it was part of your job.

As far as I'm aware, that is no longer the case. It's just sitting in your brain like a squatter that refuses to vacate the premises, isn't it?

If you're not careful, we'll start calling you 'Knowledge'.

If you're not careful, we'll start calling you 'Knowledge'.
    I think we are actually already there.

la, the de facto Knowledge
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Lethal Bizzle is very much the Frimpong of the UK rap scene.
    Does he go flying into tackles with no regard for his own or anyone else's safety and talk unintelligible gibberish?

I'll always remember watching us lose to Liverpool and laughing uncontrollably when Frimpers got sent off for kicking a Liverpool player so hard he appeared to fly through 360 degrees before landing.

It was very much the highlight of the match, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think we are actually already there.

la, the de facto Knowledge
    He lives in Germany now. He's probably called 'Wissen'.

I don't think he's taken to carrying a typewriter around in a plastic bag, though.

Does he go flying into tackles with no regard for his own or anyone else's safety and talk unintelligible gibberish?

I'll always remember watching us lose to Liverpool and laughing uncontrollably when Frimpers got sent off for kicking a Liverpool player so hard he appeared to fly through 360 degrees before landing.

It was very much the highlight of the match, to be fair.
    The highlight of that match was Samir Nasri.

Left out of the team because everyone knew he was off to City, he'd spent the previous few days swapping vile insults with Arsenal supporters on twitter; all together a most unpleasant situation. When he came on as a substitute I expected the worst, yet he behaved absolutely professionally, gave everything and lifted the team to within a whisker of retrieving the game.

A splendid performance by the swivel-hipped lesbian. wd sn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The highlight of that match was Samir Nasri.

Left out of the team because everyone knew he was off to City, he'd spent the previous few days swapping vile insults with Arsenal supporters on twitter; all together a most unpleasant situation. When he came on as a substitute I expected the worst, yet he behaved absolutely professionally, gave everything and lifted the team to within a whisker of retrieving the game.

A splendid performance by the swivel-hipped lesbian. wd sn.
    That's true. I'd forgotten that.

Still, it wasn't as funny as Frimpong's foul, was it? I didn't even mind that he got sent off.

He lives in Germany now. He's probably called 'Wissen'.

I don't think he's taken to carrying a typewriter around in a plastic bag, though.
    I certainly haven't - gets in the way of the bottles

That's true. I'd forgotten that.

Still, it wasn't as funny as Frimpong's foul, was it? I didn't even mind that he got sent off.
    here is a showreel of the wonderful Frimpong in action.

skip to 3 minutes if you can't wait...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    here is a showreel of the wonderful Frimpong in action.

skip to 3 minutes if you can't wait...

It's actually as good as I remember it. I was scared it had been embellished in my memory, but no, he did kick him that hard.