Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 'Carmelite Nuns need urgent help!' is definitely the best sex spam title ever.

'Carmelite Nuns need urgent help!' is definitely the best sex spam title ever.

Also, I can't be the only one to have been disappointed that the sign didn't read 'Down with this sort of thing', can I?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/carmelite...cp+share-sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, I can't be the only one to have been disappointed that the sign didn't read 'Down with this sort of thing', can I?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/carmelite...cp+share-sheet
    one can't help but wonder how you came across this,b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    one can't help but wonder how you came across this,b
    I can't actually work out what they want money for, i.

I also like that they are called 'Sisters of the Holy Face'.

I love Catholicism. It's fúcking mental.

I can't actually work out what they want money for, i.

I also like that they are called 'Sisters of the Holy Face'.

I love Catholicism. It's fúcking mental.
    They want to buy property, b

And mad fúckers are giving them funds!

Still, I suppose they deserve it as they spend their lives in unceasing prayer and penance for the salvation of souls and to make atonement for the sins of mankind including of course their own shortcomings
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    They want to buy property, b

And mad fúckers are giving them funds!

Still, I suppose they deserve it as they spend their lives in unceasing prayer and penance for the salvation of souls and to make atonement for the sins of mankind including of course their own shortcomings
    Are they? Good on them. God isn't making any more, after all. Or maybe He is? I suppose they'd know better than me, being married to him and everything.

In summary: Nuns - A great bunch of lads.

Are they? Good on them. God isn't making any more, after all. Or maybe He is? I suppose they'd know better than me, being married to him and everything.

In summary: Nuns - A great bunch of lads.
    I think my Great Aunt was a Carmelite - mad bunch of lads if you ask me. Agree about the sign