Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I left a home game at half time once.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    thugs who started singing"Arsenal where are you?" I joined in with them c. I pretended to actually be one of them. I am a coward and a poltroon
    Whoooah there, h.

I have sat on my hands in the home stands at Arsenal away matches in my time . . . but this?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whoooah there, h.

I have sat on my hands in the home stands at Arsenal away matches in my time . . . but this?
    We are talking bang smack in the middle of the Gallowgate mob I. Being so outnumbered didn't mean nothing because just one of them could probably have done about ten of us. THey were bigger, older, meaner, uglier. Most of them had no front teeth ( not a joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    We are talking bang smack in the middle of the Gallowgate mob I. Being so outnumbered didn't mean nothing because just one of them could probably have done about ten of us. THey were bigger, older, meaner, uglier. Most of them had no front teeth ( not a joke).
    You probably got a better view than the away fans though, h.

It is like watching an old sensible soccer match from up there...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”