Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouir game kicks off at 8 tonight.

Ouir game kicks off at 8 tonight.

That's 10 o'clock local. 10 o'clock! That's bedtime, not starting to watch a football match time! Their supporters won't get to bed until midnight! On a schoolday.

These Bubbles are crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's 10 o'clock local. 10 o'clock! That's bedtime, not starting to watch a football match time! Their supporters won't get to bed until midnight! On a schoolday.

These Bubbles are crazy
    Greeks don't work, Sir C. Ask Nicosia

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Greeks don't work, Sir C. Ask Nicosia
    I thought they had to start working when Frau Merkel ansclussed their economy la?

I thought they had to start working when Frau Merkel ansclussed their economy la?
    I'm sure a couple of them do. But surely not on a Friday. Germans don't seem to bother turning up on a Friday

These Bubbles are crazy
    They've lost their marbles.

Bit of topical satire for you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They've lost their marbles.

Bit of topical satire for you there.
    I'm afraid I don't do topical any more.

I have ceased to read, watch or listen to the news, on the grounds that it's all a load of old cobblers.

I'm afraid I don't do topical any more.

I have ceased to read, watch or listen to the news, on the grounds that it's all a load of old cobblers.
    I've always felt that 'Topic' was a fúcking weird name for a chocolate bar.

These Bubbles are crazy
    It's 9 here - four evenings of football in the pub with games starting at 9 is hard on the eyes *

*liver

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've always felt that 'Topic' was a fúcking weird name for a chocolate bar.
    Well it has a hazelnut in every bite, so... TOPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's 9 here - four evenings of football in the pub with games starting at 9 is hard on the eyes *

*liver
    The last time I tried to watch football in a pub I gave up at half time and went back to my hotel room.

The place was full of, well, people. Strangers. Ordinary people. This made me unsettled and nervous.