Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon's exotic sex life

Nicola Sturgeon's exotic sex life

Her hair is a bit of a giveaway

Gossip about Ms Sturgeon has been circulating for several years in political circles and on social media.

But the claims - which her top aides have been aware of - have intensified in recent months.

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

You made me click that link and read the article... for that? We need details man!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Her hair is a bit of a giveaway
    I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gossip about Ms Sturgeon has been circulating for several years in political circles and on social media.

But the claims - which her top aides have been aware of - have intensified in recent months.

The rumours relate to Ms Sturgeon’s private life, but details cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

You made me click that link and read the article... for that? We need details man!
    Your mind can supply the details. It's supplying them as we speak, you dirty, dirty man.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.
    but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well

Your mind can supply the details. It's supplying them as we speak, you dirty, dirty man.
    She's sporting a suprise in the knickers, isn't she?

Back in 5.

There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years...2037434&sr=8-1

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well
    She has a husband. Here they are on their wedding day. Look at her husband there. Does he look to you like a man looking forward to his wedding night?

GCM057.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years...2037434&sr=8-1
    Stop trying to make me read girl's books!

I just got a big book on the siege of somewhere unpronounceable in Poland in WW1. That's a proper man's book.