Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I fear that someone amongst us has been horribly unfair to Arsene

I fear that someone amongst us has been horribly unfair to Arsene

I won't mention any names but the awimber in question also sold our success to the devil for the sake of a game of rounders.

Anyway, this explains M Wenger's recent choice of footwear.

https://www.laureus.com/news/sneaker...rds-red-carpet

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I won't mention any names but the awimber in question also sold our success to the devil for the sake of a game of rounders.

Anyway, this explains M Wenger's recent choice of footwear.

https://www.laureus.com/news/sneaker...rds-red-carpet
    Hmmm. 'Charity'. All too often excuse for all manner of c@ntery, I'm afraid.

And it was a series, not a game. An Ashes series. The Ashes we hadn't won in 16 years. It therefore follows that our success will return in 16 years after I made the bargain. In other words, we will win the league again in 2021. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. 'Charity'. All too often excuse for all manner of c@ntery, I'm afraid.

And it was a series, not a game. An Ashes series. The Ashes we hadn't won in 16 years. It therefore follows that our success will return in 16 years after I made the bargain. In other words, we will win the league again in 2021. FACT.
    I thought it was the win down under. In 2010-11. Which we hadn't done for 24 yrs or so.

But you specifically said you'd be happy for us never to win the league again....

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I thought it was the win down under. In 2010-11. Which we hadn't done for 24 yrs or so.

But you specifically said you'd be happy for us never to win the league again....
    Never did! You can't prove nuffink!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Never did! You can't prove nuffink!
    It's all right, B.

Last season saw the Sperz in a CL final, the Scousers win it again, us lose to the Chavs in the Euro Mickey Mouse, and the Convicts retain the Ashes with that cheat scoring shedloads. And the Scousers may will the league unbeaten this season.

But we won down under in 2010-11, and there's no longer any point in watching sport because B did a deal.

Still, lazy Ozil, after a 30 pass move in the 89th minute, told GX where to play the ball, got it, drove forward before playing a perfectly weighted ball to Pépé and then finished it off. So I don't mind your evil jinxing. As long as we keep playing Wengerball like that.