Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spurs have lost Son, out for weeks apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When does our Emirates deal expire? I think our stadium is cursed by association with the Emirs and should get another sponsor.
    I think our curse started with the Invincibles

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think our curse started with the Invincibles
    If you don't mind, psrb, I'm going to direct my superstitious witch hunt against foreign brown people if it's all the same to you.

When does our Emirates deal expire? I think our stadium is cursed by association with the Emirs and should get another sponsor.
    2024 i think (so actually not that long)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    2024 i think (so actually not that long)
    Now that we're out of the EU, I think we should lobby the cigarette and alcohol companies for sponsorship. They'd jump at the chance.

And The Marlboro Stadium would actually be quite a good name. Right colours, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just need Alli to knacker himself now
    Good.

The snidey little ****.

Let's hope Gomes gets him back good and proper next season.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Now that we're out of the EU, I think we should lobby the cigarette and alcohol companies for sponsorship. They'd jump at the chance.

And The Marlboro Stadium would actually be quite a good name. Right colours, too.
    I do like that

It's cursed because you jinxed it in 2005, you can't pass the blame you ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I do like that
    Just imagine, la! The whole place looking like a massive pack of Marlboro reds. Quality.