Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see that couple quarantined on the cruise ship with coronavirus

I see that couple quarantined on the cruise ship with coronavirus

and have been whining constantly about it, have coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It is noticeable to me that as yet, no non-asian types seem to have died of this thing. Is Coronavirus racist?

Maybe their immune systems have developed a counter measure...from all the bat soup they’ve been consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I noticed on the 1 liner that wasn't allowed to dock anywhere until Colombia said they could, some of the passengers have said it is the best cruise ever! Ended up in a new country , free lodgings and free food.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Maybe their immune systems have developed a counter measure...from all the bat soup they’ve been consuming.
    Thus far, it seems only to be the Chinesers who've carked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I noticed on the 1 liner that wasn't allowed to dock anywhere until Colombia said they could, some of the passengers have said it is the best cruise ever! Ended up in a new country , free lodgings and free food.
    As long as you have a decent room, I can't imagine it's that bad. Stuck in the bowels of the ship, less so. So the moral of the story is, don't be tight and get a decent room*

*or just don't go on a cruise, which is my preference

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Although to be honest, cruises were my idea of hell even without coronavirus. Being stuck on a floating prison with a bunch of old fúckers infected with a life-threatening communicable disease sounds remarkably unappetising.

No outbreaks in North Korea...did they do like that movie and pulled out everyone’s teeth?